May 19, 2011
May 4, 2011
After a long time it´s time for another tutorial! It´s simple and easy to make! If you don´t know what to do with all your old CDs and DVDs, this is a simple solution!
CD or DVD (obviously)
Drvofix (PVC glue)
Brown, white and gray color
Can of beer
1. first, cut out the desired pieces of stirodur and glue them on CD
2. use drvofix glue and cover whole CD (as shown )
3. sand it! :D
4. next, after couple of minutes and few sips of beer, spray terrain with black primer.
5. when primer is dried, paint sand with brown, and „rocks“ with grey
6. mix brown with white and drybrush sand with it
7. mix grey with white and drybrush rocks with it
8. then, after it´s dry, use white and drybrush whole terrain, sand and rocks
9. at the end, put drvofix glue ( mix it with water 70:30 in favour of glue) on random places, sprinkle static grass and shake off the excess.
10. and it´s done!